Successfully created ODBC32 bit connection for Data Manager. When running any report in CCR, the following message is returned.
Error[IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 5:Access is denied. (in C:\instant_11_2\SQORA32.dll)
Oracle 11.2 instant Client software requires that you give the Authenticated User privilege to the directory specified.
1. Launch Windows Explorer from the Start Menu and and navigate to the directory specified.
2. Right-click on the folder and choose the "Properties" option from the drop down list. A "Properties" window should appear.
3. Click on the "Security" tab of the "Properties" window.
4. Click on "Authenticated Users" item in the "Name" list.
5. Select the "Read and Execute" box in the "Permissions" list under the "Allow" column
6. Click the "Advanced" button and in the "Permission Entries" list make sure you see the "Authenticated Users" listed there with "Read and Execute" permission.
7. You can now run reports in CCR.