Can’t add Anomaly Detector to NFA / NPC /CAPC
Anomaly Detector 9.3.3
When trying to add Anomaly Detector to NFA / NPC /CAPC you can run into a bunch of different types of errors including 404 error and 500 errors.
1. Open up IIS 7 on the server with Anomaly Detector.
2. Go to Application Pools and set the .Net Framework version from v.4.0 to v.2.0.
3. Start the Application Pool if stopped.
4. Go to the “AnomalyDetector” Web Site under “Default Web Site” basic settings to confirm the physical path is set to: <installdir\Portal\Integration\AnomalyDetector>.
5. Go to the “NQADWebService” Web Site under “Default Web Site” basic settings to confirm the physical path is set to: <installdir\NQAD\NQADWebService>.
6. From a command prompt do an “IISRESET”.
KB Article ID : TEC1987823