Document ID: TEC1297916
Last Modified Date: 2/1/2016
Show Technical Document Details
On a device is it possible to export the list of self monitor resources under system resources sub view from the information tab?
- There is no way to export these self monitor resources from Spectrum.
- Self monitors are setup and defined in system edge (SE) in the sysedge.cf file.
- However they can be viewed from Spectrum OneClick under the sub view system resources > self monitor.
- While there is no way to export these self monitor resources from the SE agent itself (in the sysedge.cf file) if these SE agents are being managed by VAIM then there is a report that can be run from VAIM in formats HTML / PDF or CSV.
- You can verify if the agent is being managed via VAIM by checking if there is a .sysedge.id hidden file in the port folder. If it is present then it is managed by VAIM.
- However its very important to note that if you have not setup VAIM first and are already managing the SE agents in VAIM then you would not see these self monitors in VAIM.
- You have to have setup VAIM first and be managing the SE agents in VAIM with the monitors also setup in VAIM.
- Any questions around the setup and deployment of VAIM or the sysedge agents should be addressed to the SE support team.