Problem: Using a CapMan UIM VMware data source, CCC 2.9.x is not showing any VM data for CPU and memory. The corresponding metrics:
are obtained from post-ETL queries and not included in the staged data.
Solution: The attached data source definition file corrects this behavior. Replace your existing ca_uim_vmware_db.xml file with the one attached here.
Follow these steps:
- Download and decompress the attached zip file to a location of your choice.
- Stop the Apache Tomcat service (CA_CCC).
- Navigate to @ CA\Capacity Command Center<version>\ApacheTomcat\webapps\DM\WEB-INF\classes.
- Replace the file named “ca_uim_vmware_db.xml” with the one you extracted from the attached zip file.
- Start the Apache Tomcat service (CA_CCC).