Document ID: TEC595658
- CA Application Performance Management
- WILY CEM
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
- To execute the function:
- Stop all EMs in the cluster
- Backup the cemdb database.
- Run the function using this SQL:
There will be no data output from the function but you can check back on tables that had the ownership problem to verify that admin is now the owner (a refresh/F5 may be required).
- Ensure all EMs in the cluster have their file EM_HOME\config\tess-db-cfg.xml set to use the username of admin to connect to cemdb.
- Start the cluster