Document ID: TEC1604738
Last Modified Date: 11/3/2014
Authored By: Lynn_Williams
- CA Application Performance Management
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:9.6
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:9.5
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:9.1.1
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:CA APM 9.5
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:CA APM 9.6
- APM AGENTS
- APM POWER PACKS
In the APM 9.5 & 9.6 Bookshelves, the SOA Implementation Guide has this section on TIBCO BusinessWorks:
"Monitoring TIBCO BusinessWorks -> How to Enable Monitoring for TIBCO BusinessWorks -> Configure TIBCO BusinessWorks to Use the Agent"
Here are some guidelines for UNIX to escape the colon(:) and equal(=) in the java.extended.properties string in file bwengine.tra, <application>.tra or
The following is an example where the ":" and "=" characters in the assigned string are escaped with a "\"
NOTE: The existing example in the 9.1.6 & 9.1.7 READMEs also escapes the very first "=" (after "java.extended.properties") which is incorrect.