When the UIM Connector for SOI is installed on a MSCS cluster environment, all Alarms from UIM are published to the hub CI in the SOI Console.
The Catalyst Container creates a topology folder under registry folder that contains policy files and configuration file. Could you please verify below folder exist under below path:
topology folder exit in below path (physical drive for each cluster node):
1) C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\Catalyst\CatalystConnector\registry
If it not exist then please get a copy of the topology folder from shared drive and paste topology folder under above path on each cluster node.
Shared Drive path:
Once topology folder copied please follow below step to restart connector
1) Stop Container Service
2) Click the Administration tab in CA SOI
3) Expand Connector Configuration and the container that has the connector
4) Click the UIM connector and then remove connector
5) Once connector removed please start the catalyst container service.