The following document outlines the steps required to become a user administrator. If your site already has a user administrator your request will be pending current user administrator approval. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to customer assistance. For more information on user administration responsibilities and functions please click on the link below.
- If you are already an Enterprise user on CA Support Online, click on "My Account" and select "Profile" to request this role.
2. You will then need to select the “CA support” tab and select “Get Access Now”.
3. Select the “Admin Access” tab
5. Note: All sites that you can currently access; will be listed along with an indicator to show whether you already have active or pending User Administrator access.
6. After selecting site(s) for which you want to become the User Administrator, enter supporting information in the text box. Supporting information example would be something like:
" I need to be able to limit certain users access to product downloads at this site."
- For sites that do not have a User Administrator, CA Support enrollments are managed by CA Customer Care. Please be mindful of the following before you take on this responsibility:
- Once you are approved to become the User Administrator, you will be responsible for processing all enrollments for the site
- If you do not process enrollment within 5 business days (Accept or Reject), CA can process enrollment per our standard business rules and will contact you before processing
- If the enrollee does contact CA inquiring about status of a pending enrollment, we will provide enrollee the User Administrator(s) and contact information and inform enrollee the processing is pending approval from Site User Administrator