These storage reports can be added to your CCR portal.
This pack provides five new reports. Note dependencies.
- LUN Trend (all). For all LUNs within a group, show the trend of the total GB used. This is a line chart, also shows total and 95% of total
- LUN Upgrade history. This shows when the LUN GB available metric changes
- LUN Usage: a summary view of the current utilization, trend, sparkline and headroom within a LUN
- LUN trend (individual): available from the drill-down page
- Individual LUN upgrade history: available from the drill-down page
- LUN_USED_SIZE_MB and LUN_TOTAL_SIZE_MB must be stored as entity data (and referenced from Hyp_Entity_Fact_View)
- Group context sensitive
- Go to ~CCR/portal/Integration/Data Manager. Copy the XML file there as STORAGE_CORE.xml, renaming the old one.
- Go to the SQL subdirectory, copy the SQL file there, renaming the old one. Execute "mysql < MySQL_STORAGE_CORE.SQL"
- Ensure that any LUNs are explicitly added into any CCR groups
Reports provided "as is". Can be extended/modified to look at any storage/disk capacity metric in entity_fact.