This update to the CCR APM reports provides two new reports:
- JVM Heap Trends. The same trend reports we've seen before in CCR - now looking at JVM Heap size
- Java Heap Capacity. A bar chart showing heap usage across all JVMs in a group.
- Group-context aware. Group filter logic is based on the servers that the JVMs are running on, not the individual JVMs. If you wanted to change that, you can
- APM data adapter, storing the PROC_MEM_HEAP_TOTAL_MB and PROC_MEM_HEAP_USED_MB metrics
- Go to ~CCR/portal/Integration/Data Manager. Copy the XML file, renaming the old one.
- Go to the SQL subdirectory, copy the SQL file there, renaming the old one. Execute "mysql < MySQL_APM_CORE.SQL"
NOTES AND DISCLAIMER
Process data is not rolled-up in CCR. So the granularity of the data stored here will affect the query length of the reports. If you have issues there, perhaps raise an idea in this forum
Reports provided 'as is' and intended for the community to pick up and develop as interested.