Problem: In CCC 2.9.2 and 2.9.3, the regression design allows to calculate regression values on rollup values from one day before (=yesterday) only. It is not possible to include data sources that are pulling in data that are older than one day.
Solution: The attached patch allows to calculate regression values for more than one day in the past, according to the value of the precalc.day.back key, which can be set in the defaults.properties file.
To deploy the patch on your system, follow these steps:
Before deploying the patch:
Unpack the attached RegressionValue_Patch.zip file. The zip file contains:
Deploy the class and xml files:
- Make a backup copy of the following files:
2. Replace the class and xml files with the ones you extracted from the attached zip file.
Set up a custom number of metrics days for daily regression:
- Navigate to <ccc_install_folder>\ApacheTomcat\webapps\ccc\WEB-INF\classes (<ccc_install_folder>/ApacheTomcat/webapps/ccc/WEB-INF/classes) and open the defaults.properties file in a text editor.
- Append the following property at the end of the file, and set the value according to your preference:
# Number of past days to re-run rollup
In this example, regression values will be calculated up to 2 days before today (=yesterday and the day before yesterday).
Restart the CCC service:
- Click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools. Click Services.
- Select the Apache Tomcat 7.0 CA_CCC service and restart it.
- In a terminal, navigate to the bin directory of Apache Tomcat Server: <ccc_install_folder>/ApacheTomcat/bin