This is a step by step instruction guide for users from CA Technologies’ Partner companies to register on CA.com in order to access to the CA Partner Portal with tools, resources and program benefits to help grow the partnership with CA Technologies; and also includes the access to CA Education and CA Support.
1. Visit to CA.com and click "Sign In" as below:
2. Click "Register Now" as below:
3. "Basic Access" is the default option when registering on CA.com as below:
In order to register as Partner User, please check the "CA Partner" option as below (both "CA Support" and "CA Education" will also be checked automatically).
4. Fill in the fields that marked with an asterisk (*) for both "Basic Access Information" and "Company/Location Information" as below:
5. Then complete the "Partner Access Information" for Functional Role and the country of the partner company. Enter the partner company name and click "Account Search" as below:
6. Select the correct Partner account from the Account Search result as below:
7. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the page to submit the registration request.
8. After the request is submitted, user will be presented with the on-screen message as below and the registration request will be sent for processing:
9. Once the registration request has been processed, user will receive the Confirmation Email (as below) from CA Info. Remember to check Spam or Junk mail boxes if the Confirmation Email is not in In-box. Complete the registration by clicking on the link in the Confirmation Email or copy the link to a browser:
10. Once the registration process completed, user will be presented with the below on-screen message:
11. User are now ready to log into CA.com:
12. After logging into CA.com for the first time, user will be presented the "Terms and Conditions" as below. Please review the "Terms and Conditions" using the scroll bar inside the sub view and click "Continue" to acknowledge:
13. To review the Partner User Registration status, click "My Profile" under "My Account" as below:
Click "CA Partner" tab as below:
User should receive the access to Partner Portal within 24 hours, please contact Customer Care team if assistance is needed.