Hi Infrastructure Management Community,
I am not a Liferay expert the method I describe below worked for us other methods might work better for you.
You will need the following
- The snippet from (AXA)
- Write access to the wasp folder tree on the UMP host
- Permission to take an outage on the UMP
- Access to restart the wasp probe
Follow the instructions below to modify the UIM themes that you use for your dashboards
- Login to the Unified Management Portal (UMP) server
- Navigate to the wasp probe webapps folder typically X:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps
- The out of box themes provided by CA are in the folders ump-theme and ump-read-only-theme
- Open the ump-theme\templates\portal_normal.vm file for editing
- Locate the <head> </head> tags and insert the AXA snippet in that html section
- Save and close the file
- Repeat the above for the ump-read-only-theme\templates\portal_normal.vm file and any other themes you have created
- Deactivate then activate the wasp probe to restart the UMP (if you find a way to do this without a restart please let me know).
Disclaimer: I work for CA Technologies in the IT department in the Tools and Automation Group. However, neither can I share any insight into product futures (typically I learn of product changes when you do) nor can make the product management or development team change the product.