During initial registration on CA.com, users are presented with a number of access options to various sites on CA.com. If Basic Access was selected during registration it will provide "Basic User" access to CA.com, CA Communities and limited content on CA Support Online (support.ca.com).
In order for user to get access to downloads and case management on CA Support Online, the user needs to enroll for both Enterprise and Basic User Access (ie. Enterprise User Access) by selecting "Basic Access" and "CA Support"
When enrolling for the Enterprise User Access the user needs to know their Customer ID associated with their entitled products, also known to as Enterprise Site ID or simply Site ID. These advanced access requests are reviewed and processed within 24 to 48 hours.
If user only registered for for Basic Access during initial registration, then follow the instructions below to update profile and request Enterprise User access:
Upgrading Profile to become an Enterprise User
1. Log into CA.com
2. Click “My Profile” under “My Profile” as below:
3. If user’s “Company / Location Information” was already provided during registration, “My Profile” will look like below, click on the “CA Support” tab and go to Step 5:
4. If user’s “Company / Location Information” not yet provided, “My Profile” will look like below, click on the “CA Support” tab and go to Step 6:
5. Update all the fields under “Support Access Information” :
a. Select “Enterprise Support Access” under “Type of Customer ID” drop down, a new field “Customer ID” will be displayed
b. Enter “Customer ID”
c. Select the Time and Date formats preferred
d. Specify the Preferred Contract Method
e. Select the Language you prefer
f. Provide a brief Comment about the Enterprise Access request
Example: I am a consultant implementing product on this site. John Doe (email address) can be enraged If approval for access is required.
g. Click “Submit” to submit the request and go to Step 7
a. Select under drop down, a new field will be displayed
9. If user registered with a company email domain that is not match with the requested Site ID company name, user will receive an email (as below) and ask to provide an Approval Email from someone at that company approving the access: