The Infrastructure Management Business Unit is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CA Unified Communications Monitor (CA UCM) Release 4.3.
New in this Release
- Improved performance and stability by moving from a 32- to 64-bit application
- Performance improvements and increased available memory footprint for higher scalability
- Codec type self-learning for midstream data for Microsoft Skype for Business QoE
- CA UCM gleans the appropriate codec type from Microsoft SfB QoE information and uses it to process midstream data
- Wired/Wireless filtering and reporting
- Ability to distinguish and filter calls and performance reports based on Network Type, allowing customers to ignore external factors and focus on resolving issues within their control
- Avaya 6.3/7.0 certification
- Support latest versions of Avaya, including Avaya Aura 7.0 with RTCP and CDR data
Where to Obtain CA Unified Communications Monitor Release 4.3
You can obtain CA Unified Communications Monitor Release 4.3 from the Products section of the CA Unified Communications Monitor product support page. You can also obtain product documentation including the release notes from docops.ca.com.
If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx or you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form at https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services.