Just for you reference - List of helpful documentation for developing Java Custom Authentication Scheme.
Java SDK side
This has sub-topics:
- Overview of Java Custom Authentication Scheme Creation
- Implement the Java Authentication API Interface
- Deploy the Java Custom Authentication Scheme Template
- Configure a Java Custom Authentication Scheme Instance
JavaDoc can be downloaded from this page.
See the topic:
- Custom Authentication Scheme Library Writing and Installation
If you write a custom authentication scheme and you want to gather more data than the user name and password, the FCC must pack that data into the user name and password fields. ... The custom authentication scheme library must then be able to unpack the data and map it to the user name and password.
TEC2985474 Custom Authentication scheme Debug Logging
TEC547557 Ways To Store Session Data
If someone finds any other useful information, please add a comment.