Document ID: TEC1105313
Last Modified Date: 09/27/2016
Hide Technical Document Details
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.4
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.31
- UIM - SNMPCOLLECTOR:UIMSNC
- When using a template with a filter rule based in “Component User Defined Property” value, having this value configured in certain devices (i.e. value is set as “Sample”), when the device configuration changes and the value is modified (i.e. update the value to be “Sample1”), the described template still gets assigned, when this should not be the case. The expectation is that the template should be automatically removed if filter criteria doesn’t match.
We have tried to restart the probe and see if the template changes or device modifications changes are applied after this action. No success.
Also, we have tried to disable and enable the probe, with the same results. The device is still being monitored by the mentioned template, even if the conditions have changed.
- UIM 8.4 + snmp collector 3.21