You may know us as "CA Support" or the "Community Team" but this group of six has a lot going on. Collectively, we are the Global Customer Success team, here to help customers at caworld2016.
Where are you?
- Expo Center: There is going to be a kiosk for Support and Communities in the middle of the Expo Center floor. As you enter the doors, go forward and veer left. We will be there!
- Breakout Sessions: It's a good walk downstairs to the expo center, so this year we've set up a table just outside Bayside C/D.
Why should I visit you?
- Are you new? Colleen and I will be giving scheduled presentations for new product users. If you are bringing a newbie to the show for the first time, this is a great walk-through of all things support.
- Are you a long-time CA'er and are suffering from FOMO? Visit this team immediately. Over the years things have changed - documentation has moved, support ticketing has been updated, old programs have been retired, and new services are being added each year. Make sure you have the latest - join one the scheduled sessions or request a walk-through.
- Want to give us feedback? We're all ears... This team has access to connect you with all things related to CA. We have the links you need for access to anything from product feedback, and the annual executive surveys to general feedback.
- You need to eat lunch anyway... And finally, lunch is served in the Expo Center each day. I feel like that's a great reason to stop by and say hi. We are at a place setting near you.
I still have no idea who you are...
|Who's Who||What are you doing?|
|Tracy Bedlack and Dave Danner are part of the Global Customer Success Management team. The entire customer success organization is dedicated to your team's success and these guys are no different. They will be available to answer questions about what services your account has access to, what new Support Services you may have missed, and which Support Resources may be most helpful for your mission. The latest resources can be found at ca.com/support. Tracy and Dave will be taking turns, going from the expo floor to the session break-out area.|
Colleen Barker and Rachel Macik (That's me - I just enjoy writing in third person): You may recognize Colleen as the Customer Care Community Admin. She has been part of CA for a long time and can hold a "back in the day" conversation like nobody's business. She will be onsite to help folks find answers to any question as it regards working with CA. If you have a product question, see your product team. If you have a question about working with CA, CA Support, License Keys, Passwords, etc... she's your gal. Rachel is the head of marketing for CA Customer Success. This means working on programs to help make sure we get the right message to you at the right time. She will have t-shirts for those who complete the Annual Product Survey. (Yes, I need to bribe people to visit me) Visit one of our scheduled sessions, more on that here: On-boarding Session at CA World
Sam Creek and J.J. Lovett are no strangers to CA World. This dynamic duo* will be hovering in the center of the expo floor from 10am - close on Wednesday and Thursday. Sam is responsible for the technology behind the communities and will give visitors some insights into how Communities and its platform will evolve over time. J.J will be onsite to meet with the CA Champions, drive Community Demos, and kiss babies upon request.
*Fun Fact: They wrote a book together and you can buy it on Amazon.
**Fun-er fact: I like putting their photos together like this because it looks like Sam is giving JJ the side eye.