CA PPM customers can download the interface setup files directly from the user interface for working with optional schedulers such as Open Workbench or Microsoft Project.
Follow these steps:
- To install Microsoft Project interface files, you need to check the MSP application architecture first. In MSP 2010, click File and then choose Help and look in the About Microsoft Project section. In MSP 2013, click File > Account > About Project.
- The Microsoft Project Integration architecture (x86/x64) must match Microsoft Project. For 32-bit MSP, you want the x86 integration file. For 64-bit MSP, download the x64 integration.
- Verify with your administrator that you have the Software Download - Microsoft Project Interface access right to download the MSP interface files or the Software Download - Open Workbench access right to download Open Workbench.
- Log in to CA PPM.
- Click Home > Personal > Account Settings.
- Click the Software Downloads tab.
- Download one of the following setup files:
- Open Workbench
- CA PPM Microsoft Project Interface. Click the download link for Microsoft Project Interface x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit), depending on your version of Microsoft Project.
Note: Microsoft Project Interface is offered in two system architectures: 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64). Your choice may not match your operating system. For example, you could be running 32-bit MSP on 64-bit Windows. In this case, you would download the 32-bit MSP interface.
To learn more, visit the following links on docops.ca.com: