November 7th, 2016
To: CA Client Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA Client Automation Content Team
Subject: CA Client Automation Content Weekly Summary
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we provide a weekly summary of latest software detection signatures and security patches published. The following security patches and software detection signatures were published by the CA Content Team from 29th October 2016 to 4th November 2016.
- Adobe Acrobat XI Update 11.0.18
- Google Chrome 54.0.2840.87 x64
- Google Chrome 54.0.2840.87 x86
Total - 3
- No Roll-up Patches Published This Week
Newly Published Software Detection Signatures:
- Google Chrome 54.0.2840.87 x64 64
- Google Chrome 54.0.2840.87 x86 32
Total - 2
Modified Application Detection Signatures:
- Microsoft Windows - Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) x64 64
- Microsoft Windows - Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS) x64 64
Total - 2
Please visit the CA Client Automation product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for latest information.
Please refer to this document for an updated supported content scope and publication goals - https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/5585/5585_Supported_Content.pdf
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
CA Content Team