Agile Ops is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CA Network Flow Analysis Release 9.3.6.
Key New Features for CA Network Flow Analysis R9.3.6 include:
- Enhanced multi-tenancy
- Support for group based multi-tenancy in Enterprise Overview
- Support for non-unique router IP addresses reporting flow to different harvesters
- Improved handling of NetFlow v9 Sampling
- CA Network Flow Analysis has enhanced its handling of NetFlow v9 sampling information to handle a wider range of current router configurations.
- Extended Cisco ASA Firewall support
- CA Network Flow Analysis has extended its handling Cisco ASA firewall data to encompass the changes made in the new IOS firmware while still retaining support for earlier versions.
- Improved security
- Introducing support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 secure communication between CA Network Flow Analysis and MySQL 5.7, CA Performance Center 3.0
Where to Obtain CA Network Flow Analysis Release 9.3.6
You can download your copy of CA Network Flow Analysis r9.3.6 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/.
If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
For more information on the new capabilities in CA Network Flow Analysis r9.3.6, see: CA Network Flow Analysis r9.3.6 Release Notes.