Agile Ops is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CA Application Delivery Analysis Version 11.0 and CA Virtual Multi-Port Monitor Version 11.0.
New in this Release - Multi-Tiered Applications
The updated multi-tiered applications functionality provides an easier way to create, update, and view your multi-tiered applications. This allows improved Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) of application delivery issues with additional support for multi-tiered applications.
- Quickly understand end-user experience for all multi-tiered applications at a glance with the new HTML5 status dashboard
- Visualize multi-tiered application topologies on the Multi-Tiered Application detail page, immediately identify problem areas
- Easily create multi-tiered applications from existing Application Delivery Analysis applications with downstream dependency awareness
- Automatically identify customer-facing applications (entry applications)
- Verify as-designed vs as-built multi-tiered applications
Where to Obtain CA Application Delivery Analysis Version 11.0
You can download your copy of CA Application Delivery Analysis Version 11.0 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/.
If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
For more information on the new capabilities in CA Application Delivery Analysis Version 11.0, see: CA Application Delivery Analysis Version 11.0 Release Notes.