Document ID: TEC1851869
Last Modified Date: 11/16/2016
Hide Technical Document Details
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.47
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.42
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.41
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management:Release:8.4
- UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE MGMT:CAUIM
After just upgraded the UIM from 8.31 to 8.47.
Previously prior to upgrade, the adminconsole address was https://XX.XX.XX.XX/adminsole
However after upgrading to UIM 8.47 its https:// XX.XX.XX.XX:wasp-port/adminconsoleapp is available.
The version 8.31 UIM, the SSL was controlled by service_host probe.
Now version 8.47 UIM, the SSL is controlled by wasp probe. After deactivating service_host probe.
The web browser is able to reach https://xx.xx.xx.xx/adminconsoleapp.
The service_host probe is no longer required for ver 8.47