Apache released a patch for Tomcat to address several vulnerabilities arising from recent internet attacks. Upgrade your CCC 2.9.4 Apache Tomcat installation by following these steps (Windows only):
1. Download and extract the apache-tomcat-7.0.73-windows-x64.zip file from this location:
2. Decompress the zip file. The folder structure should look as follows:
3. Stop the existing Apache Tomcat service.
4. Rename the ApacheTomcat folder from <ccc-install-folder>\ApacheTomcat to <ccc-install-folder>\ApacheTomcat_Backup.
5. Copy the extracted apache-tomcat-7.0.73 folder into the <ccc-install-folder>.
6. Rename the apache-tomcat-7.0.73 folder in <ccc-install-folder> to ApacheTomcat.
7. Copy the conf and webapps subfolders from ApacheTomcat_Backup to ApacheTomcat, replacing the existing ones.
8. Start the Apache Tomcat service.
9. Verify that the new Apache Tomcat version number appears correcty in the URL (http://<ip_address>:port/) and in the following two log files:
- <ccc-install-folder>\ ApacheTomcat \logs\ca_ccc-stderr
- <ccc-install-folder>\ ApacheTomcat \logs\catalina