ANT Project :
Step1: Set Environment Variable:
ANT_HOME, LISA_HOME, JAVA_HOME, PATH (as per your installation directory)
Step 2: Copy ant-junit-1.7.1.jar and junit-4.11.jar to LISA_HOME/lib directory
Step 3: Create build.properties file and set below mention properties
Note: Properties name and value can be changed as per the project requirement.
Step 4: Create AntTasks.properties file and set below mention properties
Step 5: Create attached build.xml and common-macros.xml file file
Step 6: Setup ivy if needed.
Step 7: Provide your DevTest project in the Directory of ANT project as shown below.
Step 8: Done, please run “run_ant” (attached) from the directory where you have “build” file.
Push you project to SVN Repository.
Refer in case GIT is in use. Git Tutorial - Try Git
- Login to Jenkins. (Read and write access is needed).
- Create a freeStyle Project.
- Provide General details as shown below
4. Provide SVN details as shown below
5. Provide Build Trigger details
6. Provide Build Environment details
7. Build Details as shown below:
8. Provide Post-Build Action for Report Generation and sharing it via email.
9. Save the project and it is done.
Jenkins Build with Parameters:
1. Click on Build with parameters:
2. Select Value from drop down and click on button “Build”.