Below are the steps to open a Support Case for DevTest
1. Log on to CA Support.
2. Under Case Management choose Open a New Case.
3. Product to choose is CA Service Virtualization for Performance - MULTI-PLATFORM.
4. Choose the Release you are having an issue with.
5. Component should default to CA Service Virtualization.
6. There will be no Service Pack.
7. Please choose the appropriate Operating System you are having the issue on.
8. Choose the appropriate Severity.
- System Down or product inoperative condition impacting a production environment.
- High-impact business condition, possibly endangering a production environment. The software may operate but is severely restricted.
- Low-impact business condition with a majority of software functions still usable. However, some circumvention may be required to provide service.
- Minor problem or question that does not affect the software function.
It is important to ensure you have the right severity level assigned to your case. This will ensure we have the correct level of focus on your incident, and it helps us to prioritize.
9. Choose a descriptive Case Title that explains what the issue is.
10. Give a detailed Description of the issue and any Error Messages you received. Provide re-creation steps of how the issue occurred (most helpful). The more information you provide the easier it is for support to determine the cause of the error.
11. Provide a Business Impact of the issue. How this issue is affecting your business.
12. Make sure the Contact Information is correct.
13. Once you have submitted the case, then upload any log files that are showing the error.