Everthing do you need know about SDM Links!
How to Linking to CA SDM Operations?
Can i update a ticket?
The CA SDM is really powerfull and we can build and use many funcions between them it's possible to access directly the pages or update the records therefore, for example, we can linked directly to some incident, or also can link directly to major CA SDM functions without displaying the main page, but it's necessary login.
When the product displays the requested/linked page, in the same way that the user sees it in a ordinary session, BUT he sees without the main page and the own scoreboard.
All CA SDM URLs begin with coding of the following form, the main URL:
- To create a link that bypasses the main page, specify a URL of the following form:
- To open/display a Ticket Incident/Request/Problem using ID or ref num
- To create a request with an affected end user with the userid servicedesk, use the following example URL:
- To display a list of all requests assigned to userid servicedesk, it's using an "Additional Search Arguments" use the following example URL:
- To display the detail form for some request and update it, use the following example URLs
- To display the detail form for some workflow task and update it, use the following example URLs (CHG)
- To display the detail form for some workflow task and update it, use the following example URLs (CR)