April 3, 2017
To: CA Client Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA Client Automation Content Team
Subject: CA Client Automation Content Weekly Summary
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we provide a weekly summary of latest software detection signatures and security patches published.
The following security patches and software detection signatures were published by the CA Content Team from 25th March, 2017 to 31st March, 2017.
- Google Chrome 57.0.2987.133 x64
- Google Chrome 57.0.2987.133 x86
Total - 02
- CA - Win 2003 Post SP2 EN 32Bit x86 OS Only - FULL Security Rollup v1507.00
- CA - Win 2003 Post SP2 EN 64Bit x64 OS Only - FULL Security Rollup v1507.00
Total – 02
Newly Published Software Detection Signatures:
- Adobe Animate CC 2017 (16.2) - CA Virtual Network Assurance 2.1.0 [Unix]
- CA Workload Automation iDash Server 12.0.3
- CA Workload Automation iDash Server 12.0.3 [Linux]
- Google Chrome 57.0.2987.133 x64 64
- Google Chrome 57.0.2987.133 x86 32
- J2SE Runtime Environment 8.0 Update 121 (1.8.0_121-b36)
- J2SE Runtime Environment 8.0 Update 121 (1.8.0_121-b36) x64 64
- Java SE Development Kit 8.0 Update 121 (1.8.0_121-b36)
- Java SE Development Kit 8.0 Update 121 (1.8.0_121-b36) x64 64
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0.2 ESR x64 64 - Mozilla Firefox 52.0.2 ESR x86 32
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0.2 x64 64 - Mozilla Firefox 52.0.2 x86 32
Total – 14
Modified Application Detection Signatures:
- Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus Edition x64 64 PT-BR
- Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus Edition x86 32 PT-BR
Total - 02
Please visit the CA Client Automation product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for latest information.
Please refer to this document for an updated supported content scope and publication goals – https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/5585/5585_Supported_Content.pdf
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
CA Content Team