CA is pleased to invite you to participate in the CA Process Automation Service Pack 04.3.02 Beta Validation Program. This release includes
· Open API – Expose RESTful APIs for public consumption
· Scalability & Performance improvements
· AWS connector
In addition to above, this Service Pack addresses some reported functionality issues and delivers support for several up-to-date platforms such as ActiveMQ 5.14.1, OpenSSH 1.6.16, TLS 1.2, MSSQL 2016 and Windows 2016.
Your participation offers you the ability to validate/access Pre-Release CA Software in your own environment, allowing you to provide feedback on product enhancements, quality, and the Validation Program.
To participate, you should be willing to:
· Register in our validation community website and agree to the usual non-disclosure terms.
· Set aside the time required to properly test the features of interest, and provide feedback.
· At the end of the beta program (5th May, 2017) indicate your overall satisfaction by filling out a brief survey on your thoughts about the demonstration and overall product direction
In case you are not able to access the hyperlinks, please copy paste the below URL in any browser to register
Below links are accessible only after registering to the program