Nimsoft also known as CA Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM), its Customer Portal <http://nimsoft.com/customerportal> was migrated to CA Support Online (CSO) dated back in 13/11/2015, since then the portal has been retired. But users still need the credential to access http://support.nimsoft.com for Probes download. This document will provide the instruction to user on how to change their Password.
Prerequisites – valid credential to access to http://support.nimsoft.com
1. Go to http://support.nimsoft.com and click “login” as below:
2. Enter the credential and click “Login”, please note pressing “Enter Key” while the cursor still at the “Password” field will not work:
3. After logged in http://support.nimsoft.com/, click “Customer Portal” from the top right menu bar as below:
4. You may need to verify username with Salesforce, click “Continue” as below:
5. Click “My Profile” from the top left as below:
6. Click “Change My Password” as below:
7. To update the new user Password, enter your current Password, then the new Password and verify the new Password, click “Save” as below:
8. User’s account is now updated with the new Password and good to go.