July 24, 2017
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products.
Today, we are pleased to announce that we extended the Dashboard and Report capabilities of CA Business Intelligence Jaspersoft. Customers can now use a single Unified CA Business Intelligence Jaspersoft instance to display content from CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight and CA Performance Management in a single dashboard.
Key Updates for Unified CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Dashboards and Reports include:
- Support for a shared instance of CA Business Intelligence 6.3 across CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight, and CA Performance Management
- New Out of the box dashlets and dashboards for each solution
- Clear delineation in the Unified CABI directory structure for each product
- Share a single CABI Server instance across CA Performance Management, CA Service Operations Insight, CA Spectrum, and CA Unified Infrastructure Management to reduce your overall total cost of ownership and maintenance.
- Use a single user interface with relevant information from multiple sources to target different personas (Executive and Operations dashboards).
- Create dashboards with drag-and-drop reports and or dashlets. Create your own dashboards that are based on report or dashlet content that is provided by each product.
- Provide data segregation and security (multi-tenancy support).
- Use existing scheduling functionality for reports and dashboards by email or file share.In this version, users will create their own dashboards based on content provided by each product.
You can download your copy of Unified CA Business Intelligence Dashboards and Reports server from the CA Support Online () “Product” Download Center. This download will also be posted in the CA Support Online for latest GA products (CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight and CA Performance Management).
Thank you again for your business.