Prerequisite: you must be registered as an enterprise user with CA support portal.
If you have trouble registering, click the "Chat" button from the registration form and a Customer Care Representative will be happy to assist you.
- Go to CA support portal: http://support.ca.com, click on the sign in button; Sign in with your log in credentials as shown below,
- After logged in, it will enable the download management feature for enterprise users. Click on the download management to access the download center.
- In the download center, it will populate the products that associate to your account has valid maintenance. Or you can search the product by name.
- After choose the product from the product list, components for the product will be listed to choose.
Add the component(s) to the shopping cart, click on “CART” from the top of the screen when finished.
- Verify the component(s) in the CART, verify the email address and checkout to complete the product download process.
- If you need help with any of these steps, please contact a CA Customer Care Representative by opening a ticket online, or by calling your local contact number.
- Call a Customer Care Representative: CA contact
- Open a Customer Care ticket:
If you need help with installing or using your products, start at Support Online for a list of self service support tools and resources for new users.