CCC 2.9.4 has been certified to collect metrics from VMware vCenter v6.5 for DB adapters.
Deploy the attached data adapter files to collect metrics from vCenter v6.5. Follow these steps:
- Stop the Apache Tomcat service (CA_CCC).
- Navigate to CA\Capacity Command Center<version> \ApacheTomcat\webapps\DM\WEB-INF\classes.
- Make a backup copy of Hyp_Vmware_ESXi_Daily.xml and Hyp_Vmware_ESXi_Weekly.xml.
- Replace Hyp_Vmware_ESXi_Daily.xml and Hyp_Vmware_ESXi_Weekly.xml with the attached files.
- Start the Apache Tomcat service (CA_CCC).
With a vCenter v6.5 DB, the following warnings and error messages were observed when expected/correct data is not available or null in vCenter:
- online_memory: Value for the column can not be determined.
- total_memory: Value for the column can not be determined.
These warnings/errors do not impact the data.
Note: VMware removed some of the columns of the vpx_resource_pool table. We have therefore removed the resource_pool map, which was using the vpx_resource_pool table.