To: CA MIM™ Resource Sharing (CA MIM) Customers
From: The CA Technologies MIM Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA MIM 12.5 0000 Complete Release
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA MIM 12.5 0000 Complete Release is now available.
New features for CA MIM 12.5 0000 include:
- Dynamic Control File Tuning
- Transparent MIMQUERY Service - real-time DASD resource query service
- DISPLAY RESERVES command to show more hardware reserve delay details
- DISPLAY COUNTS command to show more ENQ types and activity details
- CA SYSVIEW Interface - MIM MENU panel includes new MIM commands
- Diagnostics - MIM0292I Message to show previous CTC device address
- Dynamic Refresh Feature - Retain COMMIT command results across IPLs
- Dynamic Refresh Feature - Use alternate loadlib for initial startup
- Restart Manager Feature - Eliminate '//STEPLIB DD' statement requirement
- Health Check - MIA – SETOPTION VARY DEDUPLICATION=OFF
- Health Check - MII – MIMINIT PAGEFIX=NO
- Health Check - MIM – Single VCF Master-eligible System
- RAS - Enhance CA MIA ESTAE to add DEQ for ENQ QN=GTALOCAL, RN=WFDGLS
- CA Education and YouTube videos for all new MIM 12.5 features
We encourage you to visit the CA MIM product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ or the updated CA MIM documentation set at https://docops.ca.com for more information.
You can download your copy of CA MIM 12.5 0000 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA MIM Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
For a list of courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select desired product. Note: Courses are updated based on functional impact as well as high-demand, therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.