|This is a quick easy way to upload files to support cases right from case management.|
|Instruction / Steps|
1. Log into support.ca.com as an Enterprise user.
2. Select on "Case Management" or "My Cases".
3.Locate and select the case.
4. Scroll to “Manage file attachments”
5. A Pop-up window will appear. Select the folder path “ files_from_customer”
Note: Selecting the check box will not provide the path, please select the folder.
6. Drag a file on to the screen or select the arrow icon to locate a file to attach.
The file will appear in progress and once completed it will appear in the completed folder.
You will also see the file listed on the left-hand side.
If you have any issues or errors please contact "Customer Care Team" to assist.