CA Process Automation
To: CA Process Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies Process Automation Product Team
Subject: End of Service Announcement for CA Process Automation 4.2 SP02 (4.2.2)
CA Technologies is continually working to improve our software and services to best meet the needs of our customers. In accordance with the CA Support Policy and Terms available at https://support.ca.com, please consider this email your written notification that we are discontinuing technical support for CA Process Automation 4.2 SP02 on 8/31/2018. This will allow our Development organization to more effectively focus its resources and add value to the next release of CA Process Automation. After 8/31/2018, CA Technologies will continue to make self-service support available until the end of your current maintenance term.
At this time, we encourage you to plan for the migration to CA Process Automation 4.3 SP02 as soon as possible, so you can take full advantage of the features and enhancements this release has to offer. For information on CA Process Automation please visit the CA Process Automation product pages at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com).
As CA Technologies would like to make your upgrade to CA Process Automation 4.3 SP02 as straightforward as possible, we are offering the following:
- 4.3 SP02 of CA Process Automation, at no charge, as long as you have an active maintenance contract for CA Process Automation.
- Documentation to help you prepare for your upgrade to 4.3 SP02 can be viewed on the CA Process Automation pages at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/).
- Accelerated time-to-value when you engage CA Services to assist you with any or all parts of your upgrade. CA Support complements our services team by providing upgrade support services to help ensure your success. Upgrade support services provides 24x7 access to CA Support and direct access during business hours to a designated support resource who will provide support on the End of Service version from upgrade start to finish, and for 30 days after your upgrade is complete. Additional information can be found in Seven Strategies for Successful Upgrade and Upgrade Services available on www.ca.com/services. Please contact your CA account representative to receive a quote for such services.
- Upgrade assistance from qualified local CA partners. For more information and a list of partners in your area, please contact your local CA Channel Partner Group office, (http://www.ca.com/partners.aspx).
- CA Extended Support, a CA Technologies support offering, that extends support for CA Technologies software product versions or releases that have reached End of Service. CA Extended Support may be available for a limited time after the End of Service date. Please note however, that in most cases CA upgrade services will provide a more cost effective and valued approach than CA Extended Support alone. Please visit our website, CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/) for more information.
Thank you for your business.