September 11th , 2017
To: CA Client Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA Client Automation Content Team
Subject: CA Client Automation Content Weekly Summary
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we provide a weekly summary of latest software detection signatures and security patches published.
The following security patches and software detection signatures were published by the CA Content Team from 2nd September, 2017 to 8th September, 2017.
- Google Chrome 61.0.3163.79 x64
- Google Chrome 61.0.3163.79 x86
Total - 2
No Roll-up Patches Published This Week
Newly Published Software Detection Signatures:
- CA PPM - Microsoft Project Interface Client 15.3
- CA PPM - Microsoft Project Interface Client 15.3 x64 64
- CA PPM - Schedule Connect Client 15.3
- CA PPM - Schedule Connect Client 15.3 x64 64
- CA PPM - Server 15.3
- CA PPM - Server 15.3 [Unix]
- CA PPM - XOG Client 15.3
- CA PPM - XOG Client 15.3 [Unix]
- Google Chrome 61.0.3163.79 x64 64
- Google Chrome 61.0.3163.79 x86 32
- J2SE Runtime Environment 6.0 Update 161 (1.6.0_161-b32)
- J2SE Runtime Environment 6.0 Update 161 (1.6.0_161-b32) x64 64
- Java SE Development Kit 6 Update 161 (1.6.0_161-b32)
- Java SE Development Kit 6 Update 161 (1.6.0_161-b32) x64 64
Total - 14
Modified Application Detection Signatures:
- No Modified Application Detection Signatures Published This Week
Please visit the CA Client Automation product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for latest information.
Please refer to this document for an updated supported content scope and publication goals – https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/5585/5585_Supported_Content.pdf
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
CA Content Team