A Usage Audit Report, which reports maximum concurrent users by type, is a tool that helps you assess compliance with the license agreement.
Follow these steps to create a report:
- Navigate to the Enterprise Dashboard
- Open the Enterprise Dashboard using a Web browser by entering http://<hostname >:1506 in the address bar.
- Generate a Usage Audit Report
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select Export Usage Audit Data.
- Select today’s date as the end date, and change the start date to one year prior to generate a report for the past year, then click OK.
- A browser dialog will open prompting you to Save the report to your local machine. Save the file to a known location so you can retrieve it later.
- View the report
- The report will be saved as DevTestSolutionsUsageAuditReport.xls where you can view the report and associated usage information.
Refer to the License Administration section of the documentation for information on how to read the report.