A new custom CA PC app has been added: https://github.com/CA-PM/Device-Component-Inventory
The app displays device components with Data Aggregator attributes such as poll/filter/present status in a table view, typically in device context.
The following component attributes are included:
- DA component ID (in device context with hyperlink to the component context page)
- Name Alias (interfaces)
- Interface alias (interfaces)
- Optional: custom attribute (interfaces)
- OperStatus (interfaces)
- Metric Family name
- Vendor Cert name
- CA PM 3.5 (the app retrieves AlternateName for interfaces)
- Users other than admin need to be enabled for DA REST access in CA PC (see https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231174750-ca-pc-apps-and-user-authorization )
Please review the attached DevCompInventory.pdf
Your feedback is appreciated so please post any comments in this thread. As with all free Infrastructure Management Field Developed Utility postings, inquiries should be made through questions or comments in this thread, and the author, Lutz_Holzbecher, will provide a response.
All information downloaded or accessed (including field packs, customized solutions, patches etc.) are provided AS IS and no warranties are provided or made. For more information you may click here.