January 14, 2019
To: CA Spectrum Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA Spectrum Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA Spectrum
On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Spectrum Release 10.3.1 is now available.
New capabilities for CA Spectrum r10.3.1 include:
Support for Modern Networks
- Integration with CA Virtual Network Assurance r3.6.3 for Cisco (Viptela) and Versa SD-WAN solutions
- SNMP support for Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless LANs
- DMVPN support for spoke-to-hub and spoke-to-spoke tunnel monitoring
Improved Ease of Use
- New Java Webswing OneClick WebApp (beta)
- Docker support enhancements for faster upgrades
- New Network Configuration Management self-certification UI
- New Service Manager reports with CA Business Intelligence (Jaspersoft)
- New SNMP v3 support for Secure Domain Manager environments
- WLC/Access Point discovery enhancements
- Monitoring Profile tool enhancements to capture additional parameters and support Customer AlertMaps
- CA Spectrum-CA Operational Intelligence integration enhancements
- CA Spectrum-CA UIM high availability support and VM monitoring enhancements
- CA Spectrum-CA Digital Experience Insights APM SaaS integration
- CA Remote Engineer (CARE) tool updates
- Platform and third-party product updates
- Device certification updates
You can download your copy of CA Spectrum r10.3.1 online at https://support.ca.com/ where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at DocOps.ca.com. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information about CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA Spectrum CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
For a list of Education courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select the desired product. We update courses based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to the current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/.