We are pleased to announce the release of Live API Creator 5.2. Key highlights of this release include:
- Data source support expanded to include two CA mainframe databases; CA IDMS and CA Datacom
- Enhancements to Resources
- Customize your API endpoints to include virtual attributes and parent lookup attributes. These attributes show up in the Swagger documentation.
- Supporting the Enterprise Portfolio License Agreement(PLA) model
- Product usage analytics to improve our customer support
- Ability to call multiple HTTP requests in paralle, optimizing your response in the case of complex API mashups
- IBM Db2 for i data queue listeners; publish and subscribe to messages in Db2 for i data queues, enabling integration via messaging with Db2 for i / AS400 backends
- Miscellaneous user experience improvements
For a complete list of new features, enhancements and issues addressed in this release, please refer to the 5.2 Release Notes.
You can also learn more about low-code microservices and how Live API Creator helps modernize applications with the low-code declarative approach in this video.