These instructions are for eHealth 188.8.131.52 with the latest Oracle update.
1. Create a directory in which to place the install files on (we assume you are logged in as root from this point on):
2. Create directories under this directory called disk1 to disk3:
3. Download 'ORA_LNX_10205.ZIP' from CA Support (Download Centre -> Published Solutions) and place it into the disk3 directory.
4. Unzip this file inside the disk3 directory:
5. Download the GEN08105536E file from CA Support (Download Centre -> Products) and copy this into the 'disk2' directory and extract this (I normally just add a .zip to the filename to indicate it's a zip file)
cd disk2 unzip GEN08105536E.zip
6. Download 'CA_eHealth_6304_Linux.zip' from CA Support (Download Centre -> Published Solutions) and place it into the disk1 directory.
cp CA_eHealth_6304_Linux.zip /opt/eh63inst/disk1
mv ENU_630_LNX_00_PLUS.sh plus
7. Run the pre-requisite checker and correct any problems it finds before moving past this step:
8. Once all tests pass start the installer:
umask 002 cd /opt/eh63inst/disk1/plus ./INSTALL.NH
9. Follow the install prompts: