Parent page: CA NFA
This document describes how to change the IP address of a ReporterAnalyzer system 9.0 and above for both standalone and distributed environments.
- Change system IPs and hostnames
- Reboot your systems
- Go to Admin Page
- Update DSA address on DSA page
- Update Harvester address on Harvester page
- Update Reporter address on Application Settings page
- Change each server's IP and hostname.
- Reboot each server.
- Open the ReporterAnalyzer web interface and select Administration.
- Click DSA (in the menu on the left side) and edit the IP address of the DSA(s)
- Click Havester and edit the IP address of the Harvester(s)
- Click Application Settings and edit the IP address of the RA Console by changing the "Reporter IP" field
- Remote desktop to the ReporterAnalyzer Console server.
- Open a command prompt and run the following:
Mysql -P 3308 reporter Update database_servers set dataloadid='x.x.x.x' where address=inet_aton('x.x.x.x');
(where x.x.x.x is the new IP address of the DSA)
- Restart the NetQoS Reporter/Analyzer DSA Loader Service.
- Remote desktop to your DSAs and update the ConsoleAddresses to be that of your new RA IP:
Mysql -P 3308 nqrptr update settings set value='x.x.x.x' where name='ConsoleAddress';
(where x.x.x.x is the new IP of the RA)
- Restart the ReporterAnalyzer DSA Loader service on the DSA