Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 3333 Warrenville Road Building Suite 800 Lisle, IL 60532
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends on Aug 29, 2018 at 4:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
Join us August 28 and 29 at the inaugural Lisle Illinois Technical Conference. The event will be held at the CA Lisle, IL development center facility, and will include representatives from CA product management, sustaining engineering, development as well as customer support. In addition to the traditional user group meeting agenda items (open forum Q&A, product-specific presentation sessions, networking opportunities with other CA security professionals), the CA mainframe product management team will also present key new initiatives intended to significantly improve your CA mainframe security products experience.
CA will also provide Breakfast and Lunch on Tuesday and Breakfast on Wednesday.
Products sessions include:
- Monitoring Privileged User Access
- Insider Threat Prevention with SIEM Integration
- Help! My Security Admin is Retiring – ACF2/TSS for Newbies
- Leveraging CIA – What the Heck Can I do With CIA? Deep Dive in CIA 6.0
- Demo on Best Practices of 2-Factor
- Roadmaps/ What's New? – DCD, CEM, CIA
- Roadmaps/ What's New? – ACF2, TSS, TAMZ, Multi-Factor
- Enterprise Data Protection and the Principles of Least Access for Dual Data and Identity-Centric Security (all MF Security products across the data lifecycle)
We will also have opportunities for usability testing of some of the new user interfaces we are developing.
If you are interested in attending, please register here. We are requesting that each attendee register separately.
3333 Warrenville Road Building Suite 800 Lisle, IL 60532