Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at V parku 2308/8, 148 00 Praha 11, Czechia
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends on May 24, 2019 at 9:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
The Prague Mainframe Research and Development Centre will host the Mainframe Technical Exchange May 22 -24,2019, which is FREE for customers.
Register by completing this form.
CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, would like to invite you to the Mainframe Technical Exchange in Prague on May 22-24, 2019 at 09:30. This will be the second year of this open lab style education event. Not only will you have access to the outstanding teams behind your favorite products, but you'll have the opportunity to discuss your business challenges with technical experts and industry peers.
Registration for this event is FREE, however, space is limited!
The sessions will include in-depth training and hands-on labs for products developed by the Prague lab including (but not limited to):
- DevOps: Endevor, Brightside, Intertest, Mainframe Application Tuner
- Database Management: Db2 and IMS Tools, Performance and Utilities
- ITOps and Automation: Workload Automation ESP, Automation Point, View/Deliver, Web Viewer, Spool, Mainframe Resource Intelligence, Dynamic Capacity Intelligence, Mainframe Operational Intelligence
Benefits to you and your organization to increase value realization to your business:
- In-depth training on products and hands on workshops
- Best practice knowledge sharing with other customers and product experts
- Opportunities for 1:1 meetings and networking with Development and Product Management
- Insight into product roadmap and user interface plans
Discounted hotel rates available via registration page.
Please register by completing this form.
Please reach out to Matt.McLaughlin@broadcom.com to reserve your seat or for additional details.
V parku 2308/8, 148 00 Praha 11, Czechia