Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at Virtual Event
Starts at 4:00 PM · Ends at 5:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
CA Technologies, A Broadcom Company continues to bring innovation to the Mainframe Intelligent Operations and Automation market. Don't miss these solution demos to learn how your team can expedite the detection and resolution of performance problems through deep-dive analytics, automated alerts and powerful predictive capabilities by employing advanced machine learning algorithms.
Join us on Wednesday, January 23 at 11 a.m. ET to discover how:
- CA Mainframe Operational Intelligence helps you proactively prevent problems and automate corrective action to reduce downtime, improve IT Ops team efficiency and address the mainframe skills gap
Join these live demonstrations on Wednesday, January 23 at 11 a.m. ET to also discover what's new:
- CA SYSVIEW Performance Management and CA NetMaster Network Management Machine Learning Capabilities
- Additional CA SYSVIEW Metrics. You now have access to more CA SYSVIEW metrics for ingestion, anomaly detection, and other functions that include the prevention of creating alerts on data spikes. CA SYSVIEW now sends the following CICS transaction class metric definitions:
- TCLSAMAX - Times at class max last interval
- TCLSHWM - High water mark transaction count
- TCLSHWM% - High water mark percent of class max
- TCLSQUED - Queued transactions last interval
- Appliance Health Self-Monitoring. You can now monitor the health of the appliance so that you get alerts about any abnormal behavior to ensure awareness. For example, data flow stops from a product that integrates with CA Mainframe Operational Intelligence and you have a disruption in anomaly detection and reporting. This new feature lets you send appliance health notifications through email and SNMP. These notifications help you take quick, corrective action
- CA Mainframe Operational Intelligence
- Topology Hot Spots. Topology Hotspot Visualizer lets you discover parts of your mainframe infrastructure automatically and associate those infrastructure elements for a given issue. At a glance, you can determine where the likely root cause lies. You can visualize different hierarchies to group nodes by LPAR, application name, and type. Topology feature discovers nodes from CICS regions, DB2 subsystems, and MQ Queue Managers. You can also create Topology Applications and Relationships. This visualization reduces what typically takes multiple experts, looking at multiple tools, and debating over a bridge call, down to a single screen, and less than a minute to determine who to engage. This feature helps you reduce considerable problem analysis time and wasted effort out of the process.
We hope to see you there!
Note: As we continue to transition to Broadcom systems, you cannot pre-register for this webcast. But, you can add it to your calendar one of two ways. Either visit the link below and click "Add to my calendar" or go up to the gear icon on this page and select "Add to my calendar" from the drop-down menu.