- No one has voted for this idea
The creation of wizards for data management in some areas could add value and allow a reduction in the level of technical expertise needed to manage processes. Specifically in our case, but applicable elsewhere, a wizard to create/manage Change Categories would be of great value. It would allow
- creation/selection of a category
- addition/edit of properties for the specified category
- add/edit workflow related to the category
- for each workflow, add/edit Behaviors, including the predefined Status types and transitional macros
- For each behavior specific to a workflow for a category, be sure the user considers all types of "macros" to execute on a successful or unsuccesssful behavior.
The wizard would need to present this in a logical manner, and present progress in each area, perhaps graphically.