1. Describe the enhancement in detail.
In bar or trend reports, there may be a lot of data or graph element on
report display. We are able to adjust graph by edit function. However, when
we export report on pdf format, the display gets much more narrow. It could
be helpfull if we could be able to adjust pdf margins, or from portrait to
It is possible to generate a PDF in landscape layout, changing the Free-Form
report parameters, like that:
But the graph is still shown in portrait mode, which doesnt really help.
2. What business problem will be solved by adding this new feature?
The pdf reports will be more user friendly, easy to follow and understand.
3. Describe the importance and urgency level.
Importance: Without that feature the tool is seen unprofessional.
Urgency: Not so urgent.
4. Describe how you envision this new feature being implemented.
As described above, it will bring much flexible view and user friendliness.
5. Are you willing to formally beta test this new functionality?
Yes we can.