I'd like to know if we can organize short demos for user:
"Short videos" and/or "Tips and tricks" ... on how to use our jive communities and available resources. (ie: likes, bookmarks, streams, different types of search, tags...)
- I took me ages to find out right "clicks and where" to see my bookmarks in the communities, and I know there are many people they don't know how to.
- there is sometimes a misuse or non-usage at all of tags. They have great potential, specially for searching.
- Why a "thump up" is important...
- How rankings work...
- How to find interesting communities and follow them
- type of notifications
- How to create polls and who can create them
- How to submit enhancement requests (ideas) for jive communities.ca.com
- how to rate and why is important..
- jive app for mobiles/tables
This is generic information for all users (no product related).