When 'approver' reviewing the request , the scroll right for the tables works for the items input, but the column headings do not scroll right.
It is an issue to approve with the scrolling issue with the column headers
A case was raised for this idea initially and now encouraged to open this idea for future consideration and fixing of the unexpected function behavior
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a Request with client provided xml of an offering (Server Build Service3)
2. Add date to Server Build Form (mandatory)
3. Expand 'Windows Virtual' Table List
4. Click Add to add a Row to the table
5. Fill the details and save the row and submit the request
6.Open the same request and click -show details for the request
7. Expand the 'windows virtual' and scroll the rows fields and you will see that the fields are able to scroll but the header is fixed.
It seems like Daniel has identified a nasty workaround for having a better view of the scroll bar that we faced an great deal of difficulty in finding a solution. It seems that if you copy an exiting request and check the behavior, its not reproduced and its working like a charm.
I wondered does it help you get some benefits in regards to the way that you can have your scroll issue?
If you see the current workaround helpful could you please mark one of the answers as correct so that we can end this discussion.
Retrieving data ...